Sunday, April 6, 2008

An Interesting New Show Premiered Tonight...................




America’s Port provides an unblinking view of this vibrant and colorful nerve center for global trade—the Port of Los Angeles. Get an inside look at this massive complex and the intrepid individuals charged with keeping it running smoothly and securely 365 days a year. It’s a dynamic and dangerous 24/7 operation.
-America's Port Blog


Okay, maybe I am a little biased. I watched this show tonight and it was great. If you have The National Geographic Channel. This show is going to be on regularly on Mondays at 10pm Eastern, 7pm Pacific. Then repeat at 1am ET and 10pm PT.

3 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Sounds cool - unfortunately we do not get that channel. Maybe they will put it out on dvd.....

evan mcelrath said...

I hope they do. It is fun to watch the places I have worked on tv.

Anonymous said...

I wish you would have reminded me that it's on so I could Tivo it for Leonard (you know my memory's fading fast). I'll record it tonight.

Auntie Beth