Friday, March 28, 2008

Updates..........

Here are some updates on various things:
  • Apparently AD Movie is being held up by a single cast member holdout. They won't say who it is, but we do know who it is not so far. Jason Bateman, Jeffrey Tambor, Michael Cera, David Cross. That leaves a lot of people to choose from.
  • Also Arrested Development is now on Itunes. All three seasons now on Itunes.
  • Also AD is on HULU.COM. Just in case you want to watch for free and not support AD.
  • I just tried to guilt people into buying AD.
  • Apparently The Office will be back on April 10th. Not April 3rd like everyone thought.
  • You mean I have to wait another week.
  • Yes
  • X-Files Movie is tapped to be released in late July. A new one that is. They brought everyone back for a second movie.
  • I am going back to The Office. Don't you just feel bad for Toby sometimes.
  • I was just thinking. The last thing we saw from The Office was Dwight and Mose playing table tennis.
  • David Wallace hates his HR guy too.
  • Oh I think everybody needs to check out the show Airline. It is on the Bio channel everyday at 1pm pacific or 4pm eastern. They follow around Southwest Airlines and all the knucklehead passengers.
  • Andy it is KIT-KAT BAR!

  • I just put a blank line in and then told you about it.
  • Oh I was noticing last night that Conan has been on The Tonight Show a lot since the beginning of the year. Maybe they are trying to familiarize him with their audience.
  • While watching I saw a commercial for Tito's Taco's. I have been kinda craving that for a couple days so that did not help me at all.
  • I am supposed to post something for small group thing Tuesday but haven't got the info yet.
  • I wish that MLB would get a channel like the NFL and NHL have. Cause then I wouldn't have to watch the Eastern Sports Propaganda Network. Except for the sporting Events.
  • The Angels open up on Monday in Minnesota.
  • Dodgers open up on......... I don't really care
  • I have a fourth ticket to the Ducks game on April 6th. If anyone wants it I'll sell it to you for what I bought it $20.00.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there a really nice gal out there that wants to go to the Ducks game???? With Evan???

Anonymous said...

don't rush me, i'll give you the info soon!! it won't be anything spectacular...you can think of ideas for our scavenger hunt too...you are, afterall a part of the committee

evan mcelrath said...

I wasn't rushing. I was letting people know of the things to come. Plus I was bored at the time and I was just trying to make my list as long as possible.

Anonymous said...

i hate the angels!!!

william of e said...

don't be a hater! just cause you're jealous of teams who can make the playoffs.

Unknown said...

The teams in OC have to make the playoffs or no one will go to the games. Solid fans... When the Angels start loosing and the dodgers start winning there will be even MORE Dodgers fans. The best analogy I can come up with are Mets Fans and Islanders Fans if they win there in if not, who were we talking about. I can't wait.

evan mcelrath said...

I think you have somewhat of a point. But If I go to a game I expect to see a winner. Otherwise I will just watch on TV. I like to be entertained at a game. If it is on tv I can pay attention to it while doing other things. But I will never ever become a Dodger fan.