Saturday, March 15, 2008

I Can't Think Of A Title....................

So for the past couple of days when I went to play a movie I had rented on my AppleTV it kept saying I was not authorized to play it. So every time I turned it on I just clicked it to see if it would play this time. So last night I was going to watch a new pilot I had gotten for free on itunes "New Amsterdam"(great show). Well I went to do my click to get the error on my movie. It was 11:45 at night. Well you wouldn't believe it but it worked. I was like now I got to watch it now. Because you have 24 hours after starting the movie to complete. You can watch it as many times in that 24 hours but after that it disappears. So I started watching the movie. It was "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford." I had heard mixed reviews about this movie, but I had always wanted to see it. It was an awesome movie I seriously think that it may be one of the best movies I have seen. It was about 2 and a half hours long but it did not feel like it. The acting was great, the writing was great. It is rated "R" but that is only because of the violence. A lot of people get shot. I will post the trailer below.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a great movie. And pretty much everyone dies. Which I think is a prerequisite for movies like this.

evan mcelrath said...

Yeah and after watching it. Casey Affleck should have won the oscar for it.