Monday, March 10, 2008

I haven't really written anything lately..........

and just accidently pushed enter which posted this blank. But I usually post a video or some news article in stead of writing something. Ok so down at the casual hall it has been stuck in the letter S for a week and a half. and was in Q for the week prior to that. So i am hoping to work soon but who knows it could be another week or two. You know sometimes I like to just ramble on. If you can tell by the header which by the way is lame. And i don't really have the skills to make a cool one. Well just watching Seinfeld now it is on MY13. But it is over now. So I might watch The Simpsons. Oh So I recently got an AppleTV. And I love it. It is so cool. I can watch all of my tv shows and movies and stuff from itunes. and if I buy something on the ATV then it automatically copies into itunes. well so long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you buy stuff from AppleTV, is it from the iTunes store?

evan mcelrath said...

yeah. you have to sign in your account when you start the thing the first time. And it buys it from the itunes store and downloads on the machine then copies to your itunes library.