Monday, September 10, 2007

Well week one is in the bag.....

and the Eagles stunk it up! I mean how do you lose to Green Bay and the eighty year old QB? You drop two punts thats how. Yeah that's right TWO punts. From what I heard their defense did pretty well. I didn't get to watch the game cause I worked until 5 that morning so I was sleeping. Right now I am watching the end of the Niner/ Cardinal Game. ZZZzzzzzzzzzz.....zzzzzzz.......zzzzzzzzz..... It is a horribly played game between two teams that I could care less about. Except that I am pulling for Arizona because of Leinart. Gotta root for The Old SC Boys. Except when they play the Eagles. Of course.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It wasn't like a terribly played game. The Cardinals' and 49ers' defenses were playing really well...that Patrick Willis guy is a beast. The offenses were pretty crappy though.

william of e said...

Yeah maybe although I think the defenses looked better than reality because of the offenses. Also I picked up willis in FF so hopefully that wasn't fluke.

Anonymous said...

Maybe Green Bay had a video camera going! Ever thought of that???