Friday, September 28, 2007

This week.....

Was the start of the new television season. I was excited for new episode of my favorite shows, such as Heroes, and The Office. There were numerous Pilots on this week as well. I think that there are three new shows that I will try to watch this season. Chuck the show about the nerd herd guy who has secrets in his brain. Journeyman, which was a little confusing but worth a second try. The best has to be the show "Life" on NBC. It was well written and looks like it could be around for a while. Now that I have said that. These shows don't have a chance. Here is a list of some of my favorites from last year(how many are still around). Knights of Prosperity, Studio 60 (started with promise but faded), The Black Donnelly's, Andy Barker P.I., Raines..... anyone see a pattern here. They were all cancelled. Then shows like 30 Rock, and a horrible 2nd season of "EARL" get to continue. And Now NBC won't let ITUNES sell their shows. It was one of the good things NBC had and now it is going away.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you check out "Big Bang Theory" on CBS?

Anonymous said...

HOUSE!! What about HOUSE???

william of e said...

House STINKS!!!!!!!!
No I usually don't watch CBS except for maybe Shark.