Friday, August 17, 2007

Well

I know that some of you may take it for granted. But this week will be the first week in about 2-3 years that i will be able to really sit in church. Without having to worry about being called to do something in the middle. I am excited about this. But I know people will still probably want me to help without realizing that I don't work there, but it will get easier overtime. The thing I am most excited over is that I don't have to be there til everything gets put away. I can go to lunch with my family or friends after church. If you haven't yet I would suggest watching the video in my previous post. It is the most powerful worship song I have ever heard. Everytime I hear it I have to stop and listen to it and the words. And even though it is repetitive everytime they sing fire fall down it gets more and more powerful.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Chris Tomlin but the video kept skipping so I could not tell what he was really saying. I will go to You Tube and see if I can find it. Enjoy being able to Worship God uninterrupted in church on Sunday.

Tyler Brown said...

hey the band needs some water. Can you get them some?

william of e said...

If you search "fire fall down" it should be one of the first to pop up.

Tyler Brown said...

No more Jeremiah Trotter. What is that about?

Anonymous said...

Who voted for the dodgers as the most evil sports team?

It's clearly Notre Dame, as my two votes have showed.

william of e said...

I voted the dodgers. but notre dame is a close second.

Anonymous said...

You aren't adding any new posts!!!