Sunday, January 27, 2008

Get out and vote for the voice of reason.........

I have never felt this enthused for any Presidential Candidate ever. Every time I listen and hear the message of Ron Paul I get excited for what could be. That is why I keep posting on the subject. Every win is a thrill for me personally and every time someone condemns the message I take it personally. Last quarter Ron Paul raised over $20 million and this last monday he raised over $1.85 million. So the supporters are out there but we need your support as well. Help spread the message of Ron Paul.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I already sent in my mail-in ballot with Ron Paul as my choice for the Republican Presidential Candidate.

evan mcelrath said...

Yeah I have to wait until tuesday Feb 5. He is having a post debate rally on wednesday in Simi Valley but to go they want a hundred dollar donation for a ticket. So I am bummed I can't go.