Saturday, February 16, 2008

A New Toy That I Want...............


Forget about the iphone(for now, I still want that). There is a new toy that I want. Last year you may remember that Apple released a heating pad called Apple TV. It stored about 40 GB of stuff and heated up your leftovers. Well Apple recently released the second generation of Apple Tv calling it Apple TV take 2. Creative title. It now holds 160GB of stuff and you can watch all of you itunes movies, tv shows, music videos, music, podcasts, and now even rent movies to watch on it. And here is the kicker it only costs about what an ipod costs. You can buy or rent directly from the Apple tv and it will automatically add to your computer library. Except for the rented ones which Apple only lets you watch once. That should be fixed. While I still am not a fan of the Mac Computers, I love all of the Apple gadgets. I can't wait until I am able to get one of these things.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out this review of the new Apple TV:

They say the quality isn't quite as good as Blu-Ray, but they rate the overall experience better.

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Hey Evan! This sounds like a cool toy, I cant believe it only costs as much as an ipod, pretty inexpensive it seems. I will have to get you into macs!

william of e said...

Oh I want a blu-ray as well but this is a lot more reasonable at the moment. Blue ray is still too expensive for me. Oh and about the macs. I don't know I still like my pc maybe somebody would have to let me try a mac with all my programs working before I would even consider a change.