Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Another reason to hate FOX............

Ok so last week I decided that I was gonna watch "Firefly". Brent used to tell me how good it was and that I should watch it. I never really got around to it. This television season There is a new show that I can't miss. Chuck. In it is an actor Adam Baldwin. He is a great part of the show because he is always doing or saying something funny. Not knowing who he was but recognizing his face I had to look up what he has been in. He was in Firefly and the movie Serenity(based off firefly). So I decided to Netflix it. About a half hour into the pilot I was hooked. Now I have completed watching the first seven episodes and I can't wait until the next disc come from netflix. Then as I was reading up about it I realize that the show was canceled after 12 episodes. But 14 were produced so there are 14 to watch. And this show has gained huge numbers of fans since it was canceled. I was devastated because I love this show. They made the movie because of the support they got from the fans. I already hate FOX because the canceled my favorite show all time "ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT". Both of these shows were screwed by FOX. Because I didn't know about AD until it was in it's third season. And Firefly until Brent told me about it. It seems that Firefly had it worse though because FOX decided to not advertise the show and then show the episodes out of order so everybody was confused and wouldn't watch.
So today I was searching around for firefly stuff and I found a survey to see which character your personality is most like. So I took it and the results below. Also is a link below if anybody wants to know who their character is.

Your results:
You are Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
























Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
80%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
70%
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
60%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
55%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
45%
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
40%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
40%
Inara Serra (Companion)
40%
Alliance
35%
River (Stowaway)
20%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
10%
You are good at fixing things.
You are usually cheerful.
You appreciate being treated
with delicacy and specialness.


Click here to take the "Which Serenity character are you?" quiz...

4 comments:

evan mcelrath said...

Wow what a great post! I couldn't agree more.

evan mcelrath said...

Was that a bit much? probably

Paul said...

Didn't realize Joss Whedon was the brains behind Firefly -- he was the brains behind the Buffy series.

I'm a-gonna check it out!

william of e said...

You should definitely check it out. It has become one of my favorite shows. The only down part is that it only lasted 14 episodes. There is also a movie SERENITY which takes place after the final ep.