Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Here Come The Finals?

The ducks play tonight in Anaheim. it will be game 6 of the western conference finals. the ducks lead 3-2 after their great come from behind win in detroit sunday. The game starts at 6 local time and will be on VERSUS. I am very anxious for the game. If they win it will be the second time in four years they have made it to the finals. And the Senators look beatable. Right now while i am writing this I am watching to see if my bid holds up to go to the game tonight. It has under thirty minutes left. I will post again when it ends.

2 comments:

Mike said...

so...that means you'll be at small group tonight, huh... :)

also...DODGERS RULE!

Unknown said...

Im going to side with mike on this one, I had never been a baseball fan until I went to a Dodgers game. It was my second game ever, the Angles were my first but they are just boring. Sorry the dodgers game was actually fun.
Also the more important news about a real sport. I cant wait for the Ducks to be in last place in the league. They have an old team, that plays on the defence. The very explosive Red Wings should have been in the finals but they had the refs in there pockets. However Im glad the west won the cup and I really cant stand Emery he belongs in Basketball or Golf. In 4 years if the kings dont make bad trades they should be solid, and the ducks will be chilling in last place.